News and More

Shop eVitamins and receive $5.00 off your first order. The credit is already in your cart! Compliments of Tom and Craig - we receive 4% of your order as a store credit.
Link to jiovi


Monday, January 4, 2016

Free Shipping on orders over $65.00

Thanks for stopping by.  These are our plants we are offering for spring delivery.  New posts coming soon.  I've been away from the blog for a bit.  If you haven't done so already, you are invited to "friend" us on facebook at Foxgreen Farms or jiovi agroecology - TV  --Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Sad to see no Schisandra chinensis offered this year. I ordered 3 last spring, one arrived looking spent and didn't make it. the other two succumbed to a very rare hail storm and failed to recover during the following dry spell. I was hoping to try again this year and i've given up on trying them from seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too. I've been trying hard to have some available. I still have hope. Will let you know. A supplier in Indiana turned out poorly. :-(

    ReplyDelete